Pravda Law Associates is a renowned law firm based in India with its offices spread across Chennai (Madras), New Delhi, Bangalore, Pondicherry & Partner offices in Dubai, Doha and Oman is inviting applications for the position of junior lawyers for their Chennai office.
Job name: junior lawyer
Salary: No bar for the right candidate.
Essential qualification and experience
• An LLB or LLM degree
• Minimum 5 to 10 years of litigation experience in the management of civil and criminal cases
• Must be familiar with Hindi language
• Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
• Able to think critically
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Work with team members in a cooperative and supportive manner to achieve common goals
• Ability to distill large amounts of information into specific takeaways
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word
Roles and responsibilities
• Must have extensive experience in legal drafting, filing petitions and cases.
• Must be able to represent in District and High Courts in Chennai.
How to register?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application by sharing their CV with cover letter to [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91 – 9899221186
To access the official website, click here