Lawyer salary

Insecurity in Nigeria is alarming – Lawyer

The chieftaincy crisis that has rocked the Mgbundukwu community at Mile II, Diobu in Port Harcourt City Local Government Area of ​​Rivers State has taken another twist.
According to a press release signed by the Palace Secretary, Chief Chijioke Amadi, and made available to the press, “Supreme Ruler/Nyenweli Mgbundukwu Community, Eze Owabie Tobin has won the first round of the case.” He added that the community faction leaders were unable to prove their charge against the monarch in Area 16 of the Rivers/Baelsa States Police Command, where the matter was reported.
The statement further stated that since the community had presented no challenger to said throne and the monarch, justifying his coronation for the throne with evidence shows that he is still the king.
Amadi further said that by all senses of reasoning, the Supreme Leader is not taking the case to the hilt and plans to sue the faction leaders of the community in the High Court for malicious damages, libel and libel.
They also said the alleged attack on the supreme leader was politically motivated as he was perceived to have sympathy for the government of Governor Nyesom Wike while the leadership was mainly from the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state.
According to other sources, most of the leaders are on the run as the royal father prepares to start the second round of the case.
The good thing, according to a community leader from a neighboring community, Mr. Simeon Wigodo, is that the case did not affect the administration or socio-economic activities of the Mgbudunkwu community and people did not no longer resorted to violence as others would have done. .
Amadi said that earlier this year some people in the community questioned the authenticity and origin of their Supreme Ruler/Nyenweli after 23 years on the throne not only putting it in writing but going forward and allegedly assaulted the monarch during one of their town. meetings in the room and still dragged him to Police Zone 16 Headquarters in Bayelsa State, but could not substantiate their allegation, dropped the case and disappeared.